Thursday, January 20, 2011

Michelle Williams in Marie Claire: Behind the Scenes Look

As her movie "Blue Valentine" has just recently hit theaters, Michelle Williams graces the cover of the February 2011 issue of Marie Claire magazine.

Posing for the front page in a Valentino dress paired with a Tom Binns necklace, the lovely actress shot a fabulous spread to accompany an interview in which she speaks about Reese Witherspoon's influence on her life.

Highlights from Michelle's interview with Marie Claire are as follows:

On Reese?s advice in a troubled time: ?To give credit where credit is due, I was sharing a difficulty I was experiencing with Reese Witherspoon, and she said, ?Yes, I understand, but think about how much more difficult this would be without the luxury of a reliable, steady income.?

On a changed perspective on life: ?When things are difficult for me as a single parent, I always reflect on how much harder it would be if I didn?t have money?if I couldn?t afford a babysitter to go to yoga class or out to dinner with a girlfriend.?

Kate Winslet on Michelle: ?From a distance, I feel as if I?ve actually been having a secret love affair with Michelle. She and I are quite intimate in my fantasy friendship, built on admiration and respect. I?m talking about her acting, of course!?

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/michelle-williams/michelle-williams-marie-claire-behind-scenes-look-461387

Katharine Towne Katherine Heigl Katie Cassidy Katie Holmes Katy Perry

No comments:

Post a Comment