Friday, January 14, 2011

Martha Stewart Talks Lip Stitches

She?s not the rough-and-tumble type, so when Martha Stewart suffered a lip injury this week, it was pretty traumatic.

The domestic dame reportedly caught a French bulldog to the face when she tried to kiss her beloved Francesca goodbye.

Stewart explained that she was leaving her Westchester County home on Tuesday night when she tried to say goodbye to her pooch pal. ?[I] leaned down to whisper goodbye to a dozing Francesca. I must have startled her because she bolted upright with such force that she hit me in the face like a boxing glove hitting an opponent?s face.?

"I was entirely startled and my neck snapped back. I felt a bit of whiplash as blood gushed forth from my split lip. Frannie was as upset as I was and cowered in her bed."

Nine stitches later, Martha is doing well. "I'll be alright facially. I'm not rushing to get a facelift any time soon!"

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/martha-stewart/martha-stewart-talks-lip-stitches-456881

Thora Birch Tila Tequila Tina Fey Tricia Helfer Tricia Vessey

No comments:

Post a Comment