Saturday, November 27, 2010

Bethenny Frankel Heads West with the Family

Getting an early start to the day with morning travels, Bethenny Frankel was spotted loading her family into their SUV en route to the airport in New York City on Saturday (November 27).

Headed to tape "Skating with the Stars" on the west coast, the former "Real Housewives" star looked a bit worn down as she showed off her makeupless looks while joined by husband Jason Hoppy, baby daughter Bryn and pet pooch Cookie.

Talking with E! about joining the new ABC competition series, Bethenny dished, "Without a doubt, I'm doing this for women who are afraid to try things and don't take chances. I was truly terrified to do this, all arrows pointed to no, but I decided to fight that and said 'I'm scared, but I'm going to do it,' and that's what a woman needs to do."

As for garnering the second to lowest point total during week one of the program, Miss Frankel said, "What am I supposed to do?be upset that I'm not Peggy Fleming?! We don't take ourselves very seriously. We had a great time. I put my all into it, and that's all I wanted?to not fall, get through the routine and have fun, that's what it's all about."

Source: http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/bethenny-frankel/bethenny-frankel-heads-west-family-442553

Kat Von D Kate Beckinsale Kate Bosworth Kate Groombridge Kate Hudson

No comments:

Post a Comment