Sunday, November 28, 2010

Pink and Carey Hart: Country Mart Couple

Continuing along in her first pregnancy, Pink was joined by husband Carey Hart for a trip to the Malibu Country Mart on Saturday (November 27).

The expecting "Raise Your Glass" singer and her motorcross man stopped at John's Garden to grab a sandwich in between a bout of shopping.

And while she's currently getting into mommy mode, Pink recently spoke of missing days where disagreements were settled with fists.

?A real good fight ? it?s been years. And you know what? I miss it, I really miss scrapping,? she said. ?I?ve become quite boring in my old age. I stopped getting in fights, I stopped beating people up."

The 31-year-old continued, ?I mean, back in the day people could just punch each other, get over it and be friends the next day. Now it?s lawsuits, it?s boring, just boring.?

Source: http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/pink/pink-and-carey-hart-country-mart-couple-442737

Jennifer Aniston Jennifer Gareis Jennifer Garner Jennifer Gimenez Jennifer Love Hewitt

No comments:

Post a Comment